February 23 2021
We are now open for in-store shopping in Vancouver!
- -Please knock on the front door for hockey gear and someone will come help you.
- -Masks on if you are coming in the shop
- -We service 1 customer at a time. You may have to wait outside if we are busy, but will help as quick as we can.
- -Appointments take priority. Shoot us a message ahead of time and we can confirm if we'll be with another customer for a while.
Can't make it to the shop?
Contact us for delivery and shipping options - email@example.com
In-store skate fittings by appointment
We are now taking appointments for in store skate fittings in the Vancouver store. We are generally available from 12-5pm on the days listed above.
We can be fairly flexible with some notice though.
Please email us to arrange your spot. firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick-ups at the door (Vancouver)
If you know what you need, it helps us a lot if you order online before heading to the store. We'll have time to get it ready and there will be less contact involved.
You can select PICK UP at checkout and we will let you know when it's ready..
Please wait until you hear from us that the order is ready before heading to the store.
Aren't sure what you need or have questions on the products? Need a blade installed into a shaft? Marsblade install? Reach out, we're happy to help figure it out pretty quick!
Can't add the item you need to the cart? Have any other shipping questions? Holler and we'll give you a shout back (Usually by email)
Thank you for your continued support!
New Skater info:
Our utmost appreciation goes out to everyone who has chosen us to gear up for outdoor hockey! It is very exciting to see all these players discovering the joy of skating outside!
We've been hearing about a few crashes and burns as skaters are adjusting to a variety of new challenges. Take it slow!
Ice hockey is played on a perfectly flat and smooth surface. The streets are not this way, so there are a lot of new muscles and boundaries to learn to stay safe.
Tips for a sustainably fun time outside:
- -Wear a helmet and pads
- -Find smooth and flat surfaces
- -AVOID HILLS
- -Do not go a faster speed than you can stop at.
- -Watch Shop Task instructional videos on YouTube to become a great inline skater: Shop Task YouTube (Click here)
Good luck! Any questions let us know.
Things are moving pretty well now.
We are still in the shop almost daily to ship. Deliveries around the Lower Mainland are happening next day of order being placed, either by hand or with Canada Post.
We trust them to deliver your packages as economically and efficiently as possible. We do not guarantee any shipping speeds, especially during pandemic restrictions. Please be patient.